Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away for those who celebrate — or at least choose to eat their way through the holiday. Here are some options if you want someone else to do the cooking.
🍽️ Splurge on Eating Out or Takeout
Here are some spots that still have reservations:
Brix and Jake’s also offer takeout, as do a few other restaurants including:
- Ava Gene’s (Nov. 22 - 23)
- Ya Hala/World Foods (Nov. 20 - 25)
- Bullard Tavern (Nov. 22)
- Bergerac Bistro (Nov. 22)
- Fermenter (Nov. 23)
🥧 Pie and Other Sweets
You can also spend all your money on the best part of the meal:
- Banning's Restaurant, in Tigard. Holiday pie orders by phone only.
- Baker and Spice, in the Hillsdale neighborhood. Orders for the holidays close Nov. 19 at 3 p.m.
- New Cascadia, in Richmond, has gluten-free options. Order by Nov. 15.
- Sebastiano’s, in the Montavilla neighborhood for Apple crostata, N.Y.-style pumpkin cheesecake, and more.
Do you order any of your Thanksgiving meals from a favorite restaurant? What tasty options have I missed?